Monday, January 13, 2014

Numi Organic Tea (a life saver)

Well happy Monday my friends. I unfortunately caught a bug going around and my throat feels pretty much like a thousand little bees have stung me a few times. I love rooibos chai tea and Numi has made the best tasting one, in my opinion. I love the earthy vanilla tones. It isnt bitter or dark for those of you who aren't into drinking tea too much. The spices which are: cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon, mingling them with sweet Indian allspice and vivacious Chinese ginger all taste like a little bit of heaven and soothe my throat. I usually add a splash of milk with my tea but because of my throat feeling under the weather, I've refrained. What also is an added bonus is that this is a caffeine-free alternative to other drinks. I would definitely suggest this to someone who isnt a avid tea drinker, and also to those who drink tea non-stop. I feel like a million dollars while sipping on this delight. To make you would boil water and pour over a bag of Rooibos Chai. Steep for 5-6 minutes. You can also make iced tea with this as well. To make iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and then poor over ice. To learn more about Numi teas visit their website at www.numitea.com Good luck and happy tasting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment